You and Your Pets
Canberra’s Friendly Petsitter understands that every household is different and this is why you, the pet owner, will always have ample opportunity to liaise directly with our petsitters via phone, email or Facebook page. Before the commencement of any petsitting booking, your petsitter will attend your home for a ‘Meet ‘n’ Greet.’ At this time, you will have the opportunity to discuss your pet requirements in as much depth as you like.
We respect your wishes in regards to pets being allowed/not allowed on beds and lounges. We also respect your wishes in regards to pets being left inside/outside at particular times of day or night. Unlike many other services, Canberra’s Friendly Petsitter:
* is available during school holidays and public holidays
* provides service to Queanbeyan, Murrumbateman, Bungendore and other towns within Canberra’s surrounds
* doesn’t charge extra to exercise or medicate your pets and definitely doesn’t charge for treats, cuddles or play!
* is a registered business and is insured via MGA insurance.
You and Your Home
Live-in petsitting charges include daily feeding and a 30-60 min walk, depending on your dog needs. In addition to walking and feeding, your petsitter will:
* provide your pet with play, cuddles and supervision
* put out/bring in your rubbish bins
* bring in your mail
* water your indoor plants
* give your home a ‘lived in’ look
Canberra’s Friendly Petsitter is not a gardening or cleaning service. You can expect, however, that your petsitter will leave your home as you left it. At a minimum, you can expect:
* kitchen bins to be emptied
* countertops to be wiped
* bed made or stripped (as per your preference)
* dirty towel/bed linen put in the washing machine